A huge thank to all those who came along on Friday 15th November to see P4 showcase all their fabulous learning around the Viking topic. The class had an exciting morning and were rightly proud of their achievements – well done P4!
- Spelling: Pupils have written their new spelling words in their jotter on Wednesday this week. At home they should use:
LOOK THINK COVER WRITE CHECK
- to write out their new spelling words three times in neat columns. They should also complete a green activity card which will earn pupils 2 credit card points. An optional red activity may be completed for extra practice (and 1 credit card point) but is not mandatory
- Numeracy & Maths: please continue to practice the 3 x table or if this has been mastered then the table identified during your child’s Learning Trio target setting or in class
- Reading: most pupils will take reading books home to continue reading from class and this should be returned by Thursday 21st October
- PE & Swimming: will continue as normal this week on Tuesday and Thursday with the 13th swim session on Friday
Friday 29th November 2019 – Christmas Fair, 12:30pm – 2pm. P4 will be selling their painted scallop shells filled with chocolate and gift wrapped with personalised Christmas label. A bargain at only £4 per package!
As always, many thanks for your support,
Mrs Watts & Mrs Roy