I hope you all had a lovely and restful Easter holiday. What wonderful weather we had!
Below are just a few reminders of what is happening this week. I will also post reminders on Google Classroom too.
Spelling homework can be found on Google Classroom and should be completed in your child’s green jotter and brought in on Friday.
Reading books should be taken home everyday and returned the next morning so your child can join in with their group. Please help your child have a look for their reading record as it is very important they get a signature from an adult every night to evidence homework completion.
We have P.E. with Mrs Duncan on Wednesday so children should come to school dressed in their P.E kit.
P5 are also very lucky to have Miss Sun on Thursday afternoons for Mandarin, and we have our whole school zoom assembly on Friday.
If you need anything then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Miss Lauren Waller
Welcome back P7 for term 3!
It has been a busy first week back for P7. They have enjoyed being able to catch up with friends after the holidays!
Homework to be set on Monday 26th April.
- Reading – (This book will be brought home to read during the week.)
- Spellings – (Access on Google Classroom.)
- Maths worksheet
- Revise for Fraction Friday with Mrs Caldwell.
Complete and return by Friday 30th April.
- Yearbook photographs – (See the letter handed out to pupils on creating a year book, as further details are available.) This info should be collected and brought into school as soon as possible.
- If you can bring the photographs and information in on your memory stick or keep it all together in a poly pocket that would be much appreciated. All photos will be scanned and then returned to the pupil. It is estimated to cost around £10.
- P7 Football Club – Starts Monday 26th April (3:15pm – 4pm.)
Thank you for your support,
As the weather is changing children are choosing to spend more time outdoors. It is very important to ensure the children are protected from the sun. Below is a link to our current sun protection policy. If you feel we could add to or improve this then please give any ideas to a member of staff.
sun protect policy
Good Morning Primary 2,
I hope you have all enjoyed your spring holidays and have made the most of the sunshine that we have had the past week.
I wanted to clarify the PE clothing situation that has had a few parents/guardians confused. PE is only on a THURSDAY with me.
We will have outdoor learning again this term but the dates are to still be confirmed and I will share here as well with the children when I get the dates confirmed.
I also want to let you know that we will be doing a pupil talk in class very soon. I have attached a document that fully outlines the expectations and the timeline we are looking at. The talks wont begin until the week beginning 3/5/21. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or talk to me at the end of the day.