Your homework this week includes,
1. Create an Ideas list on job roles for House Captains around the school.
As part of P7, we normally would have House captains elected for Dryden, Gladhouse and Edgelaw. Due to Covid-19 this has not happened yet. Can you come up with ideas for jobs that the pupils could do in school that still adheres to government guidelines?
2. Learn your spelling words and complete the tasks.
3. Maths Activity 1 – Fractions Friday. Learn the revision sheet given to you on converting fractions into decimals and percentages. (10 minutes would be the minimum I recommend on learning your fractions each week.)
4. Maths Activity 2 – Complete the Money activity on Jobs and Salaries. You can complete this on the Google document.
Alternatively, you can also create a new google doc and type the answers there to turn in.
5. Continue working on your pupil talk, if you have not finished it!
NOTE: I will be providing paper copies for pupils who are still having issues with accessing Google Classroom. Please let me know on Monday 30th November if you require a paper copy.
The work to be learnt this week as your task will be tested on Friday 4th December by Mrs Caldwell.