We aspire to become a learning organisation capable of continuous improvement – renowned for the excellent quality of learning and teaching, ensuring that all children are Safe, Healthy, Active, Nurtured, Achieving, Respected, Responsible, Included.
( Getting it right for every child, SHANARRI)
In carrying out all aspects of our work, we:
- Conduct ourselves with integrity, impartiality, fairness, tolerance and mutual respect
- Value diversity, promoting social inclusion – in an environment where everyone is welcome: and
- Seek progress through partnership, working closely with people with whom we share a common purpose
- Promote well-being and respect
- Develop a culture of ambition and achievement
- Develop a common vision among children, parents and staff
- Foster high quality leadership
- Work in partnership with other agencies and our community
- Work together with parents to improve learning
- Reflect on our work and thrive on challenge
- Value and empower staff and children
click here to read the school HMIe report.