Our Sounds: ‘ai’ on Monday and ‘j’ on Wednesday
Our Tricky words: ‘all’ and ‘you’
Chips: Kipper’s Birthday
Biffs: The Water Fight
REVISION OF KEY WORDS, TRICKY WORDS AND PREVIOUS SOUNDS.
Primary 1 and 2 have began to practise our school nativity and the have been little stars so far, we have learnt 5 of our 8 songs. Our show is called ‘Christmas with the Aliens’ and we are really enjoying it so far. Children were informed of their parts on Monday. Lines will be sent home on Wednesday of this week. Thank you all in advance for your support with this. If you would like to practise songs at home they can be found at:
(We sing them all except Song 2 and 9)
Dates for your diary:
- Friday 15th November: Children in Need – Crazy Hair or Hat Day! Donations greatly appreciated.
- Friday 29th November: Christmas Fair, 12:30pm – 2pm. P1/2 are collecting ‘Nearly New Toys’ for the toy stall and the lower atrium are creating a ‘Pamper Hamper’ that can be won at the fair. We will be collecting for both of these things.
- Monday 9th December: P1/2 Nativity for the parents at 1:3opm in the large hall.
- Tuesday 10th December: Christmas Lunches and Christmas Jumper Day – we will be collecting donations to continue the funding of schooling for two children in Africa.
- Wednesday 11th December: Nursery – P4 have a Christmas show in school.
- Tuesday 17th December: P1/2 Christmas Party. Your child can bring in a change of clothes for this and get changed at lunchtime. Santa will also be visiting and parents are welcome to this as it is a great photo opportunity!
- Friday 20th December: Whole school visit to the church and school ends at 12:25pm.