I hope everyone is having a safe and fun family time in the snow. Today is World Book Day and although we can not do all the fun activities that have been organised please share your photos with me so we can make a Snow day collage of all your fun and snowy learning – P7 remember when we did some “extreme reading”? Perhaps you can so some in the snow and send me the photos? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Other ideas of snow day activities:
- Read some recipes and bake something that looks yum
- Plan and build a snow sculpture
- Make a snow picture
- Have sledging races and test out different snow “vehicles” – which is best?
- Have a snowball fight and then enjoy some warm chocolate after
- Snuggle on the couch and watch a family film
- Play a Board game and watch the snow fall
- Make Snow castles for your toys
- Help clear the paths or do some neighbourly good deeds
REMEMBER TO SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS (K.HINTON@MGFL.NET)
Looking for Learning?
Mrs Hinton’s whole school SUMDOG challenge- http://www.sumdog.com