It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in primary 2 and rehearsals for our nativity are going well. I will send out a newsletter on Thursday detailing our busy week of singing, nativity filming and Christmas party beginning on Monday 13th December.
- Spelling: this week we are learning how to spell colours. The spelling words are: sad let trip blue orange grey black one by colour
- Reading: Please find the reading books and guidance in the yellow reading records
- Please access google classroom to choose a song for our party playlist next week primary 2. I have included a copy of the children’s passwords in their homework bags.
Accessing google classroom
Google classroom can be accessed via gmail.
- Visit https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
- Sign in to gmail using the above email address and password
- In the top right corner click on the symbol showing nine dots
- Select ‘classroom’
If your child joined the school in primary 2 please find a link within your child’s email inbox which will allow you to join the classroom.
Any problems accessing the classroom please let me know, I’m happy to chat at the end of the school day or can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for all your support,