• I checked all pupil usernames and passwords last week and was able to log into Glow but if there are issues please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CANNOT ACCESS GOOGLE CLASSROOM? – It works best on Chrome browser and you need to have a google account logged in. If there are 2 or more children in the house then you may need to make a new google account with glow email (ending in @mc.glow.scot) and have that logged in. I know this is annoying but should save time in the long run – different versions of Chrome require different things.
- The google classroom app will not work, you need to use the google chrome browser and Glow.
- Google classroom work can be done on paper/jotters and handed in by uploading a hwhoto of the work and sending it within the assignment (there is a small video I made about this in most Google Classrooms)
- Midlothian Glow and Google Classroom help page is now up and running, if you have no device to access google classroom you can also request to loan a device from this link. https://sites.google.com/mc.glow.scot/distancelearning-parentcarer/
• Sumdog and Education city can be accessed online without Glow if you have issues.
• If you get locked out of Glow, it usually only lasts ten minutes before allowing you to retry.
I will try to update this with common troubleshooting issues the more that I come across. Thanks for your patience,