Thank you to everyone who contributed to our PoppyScotland collection, the P7’s led a beautiful and very respectful assembly on Thursday.
We have P.E. on Monday and Wednesday.
There will be no Mandarin on Wednesday.
Homework will be handed out on Monday and should be handed in on Friday. This week, there will be spelling, reading and reading activities. This week, the reading task will be either based on your child’s book or a reading skill.
- Primary 6 have organised Children in Need this year. There will be a dress down day on Friday (19th) for a suggested donation of £1. Throughout the week, at break times, the children have a chance to ‘Guess how many sweets are in the tub?’ for 50p a guess. The closest guess wins the sweets on Friday!
- We will also be leading the assembly on Friday which is very exciting.
- Children are now able to get hot meals from the dining hall, if they wish. Please pay for this in advance through parent pay and your child will have this lunch in the dining hall. However, if they wish to still bring in a packed lunch, they can and they will eat this in the classroom.
- Christmas Tea Towel orders have to be brought into school by Wednesday 17th November.
- Last week, P6 were given ski letters as we have the fantastic chance to go for skiing lessons in January!! Please return these by FRIDAY 19th November.
- Today, children took home letters about food allergies/intolerances. These letters MUST be filled out and brought to school ASAP.
Thank you all for your support.
Miss Lauren Waller