Welcome back P7 for term 3!
It has been a busy first week back for P7. They have enjoyed being able to catch up with friends after the holidays!
Homework to be set on Monday 26th April.
- Reading – (This book will be brought home to read during the week.)
- Spellings – (Access on Google Classroom.)
- Maths worksheet
- Revise for Fraction Friday with Mrs Caldwell.
Complete and return by Friday 30th April.
- Yearbook photographs – (See the letter handed out to pupils on creating a year book, as further details are available.) This info should be collected and brought into school as soon as possible.
- If you can bring the photographs and information in on your memory stick or keep it all together in a poly pocket that would be much appreciated. All photos will be scanned and then returned to the pupil. It is estimated to cost around £10.
- P7 Football Club – Starts Monday 26th April (3:15pm – 4pm.)
Thank you for your support,