P6 Homework: Week Beginning 28.10.19
Homework is due on Friday 1st November.
Reading – These details are in the pupils’ reading diaries with their copy of the book.
Spelling – The pupils will have the spellings they are to learn this week, copied into their homework jotters. The tasks this week are listed on the paper slip sent home with their jotters. These are as follows;
- Write each spelling word 3 times.
- Search for the meaning of any words you are unsure of and copy the meaning into your jotter.
- Using your spelling words for this week, write a short story that includes these words in it
(use at least 6 words from your list of spelling words).
Numeracy – Each pupil has a division worksheet to attempt at home this week.
News/Events in school this week
- This week the children will also be having some taster sessions of Hockey and American Football – these are being supplied by Active Schools. If your child wishes to attend the club please contact Active Schools.
- P7’s are away to camp from Tuesday to Friday.
- Halloween Fun Night – Thursday 31st October.