A huge thank to all those who made it along to the Christmas Fair, it was a roaring success! P4 sold all of their scallop shell, chocolate gifts, contributing a great deal to the school funds. Thank you!
- Spelling: Pupils have written their new spelling words in their jotter on Wednesday this week. At home they should use:
LOOK THINK COVER WRITE CHECK
- to write out their new spelling words three times in neat columns. They should also complete a green activity card which will earn pupils 2 credit card points. An optional red activity may be completed for extra practice (and 1 credit card point) but is not mandatory
- Numeracy & Maths: please complete First Level, PPM 90 only – adding multiples of 10 to a 2-digit number. PPM 91 can be used if additional practice is needed.
- Reading: all pupils will take reading books home to continue reading from class and this should be returned by Thursday 5th December
- PE : will continue as normal this week on Tuesday and Thursday with a focus on Scottish Country Dance
Tuesday 10th December 2019 – Christmas Jumper Day
Thursday 12th December 2019 – P3-P7 Christmas Concert, 13:45pm
Monday 16th December 2019 – P3 & P4 visit to Queen’s Hall, 14:45pm – 17:30pm (approx)
As always, many thanks for your support,
Mrs Watts & Mrs Roy