Updated Wed 14.11.18
A few things have cropped up since Sunday when I posted this.
- Friday 16th – Children in Need – wear PJs to school and bring a small donation.
- Friday 16th – Library – please ensure books are returned so new ones can be borrowed.
- Appeal for any unwanted wrapping paper, wallpaper or newspapers so that P6 can make recycled gift bags and tree decorations for the Christmas Fair. Thanks.
- Thursday 22nd November – Dress as a book character.
- Reading homework – Everyone should be starting Task 3 but have 2 weeks to do this as some of the questions chosen by children may involve more work.
- Congratulations to our P6/7 basketball team who won all their matches today at a tournament in Gorebridge. Well done to LM, WL, LR, LCh and ZM!
Homework this week:
Spelling as usual; a new list will be copied down on Monday; tasks to be completed and handed back the following Monday.
Reading Thanks to all who completed Task One of the Reading Journal last week. Children should be working on Task Two for this week, based on the next few chapters in each novel. This is quite a simple task and won’t take long.
Numeracy/Maths Thanks to all who completed the task about time. This week, I have set a division challenge on Sumdog to try at home.
PE – Tuesday and Thursday – continuing our block on decision making through netball.
Miss S Brunt