World Book Day is on Thursday 3rd March and we will be celebrating by participating in reading activities such as…
- Extreme reading! – Pupils to bring in a book (or books) of their choice to stop and read at any point of the day, when the ‘extreme reading bell’ rings!
- Dressing up as a favourite book character on Thursday** Sorry, meant FRIDAY!!!! Miss B!
- Designing book covers
- Talking about our favourite books to the class
- School Library on Friday ( remember to return current books please)
Homework this week:
Spelling/Handwriting focus is ‘ow’ as in now, cow etc…
Reading – ongoing – check green folders daily for updates
Numeracy – a ‘Numeracy Round Up’ sheet should be sent home on Monday 29.2.16. One week to complete this please.
– A new Sumdog challenge has been set – ” P2 Mega Mash-up Maths Challenge W/B 29.2.16 ” – this tests a variety of maths and numeracy covered so far.
Topic– just a reminder that we are looking at types of energy and electricity over the next week or so.